Liverpool is a fantastic city for new age traveler. It lies on the east bank of the Mersey estuary. At the beginning of this city it was small but now it is one of the largest trading cities in U.K. As the name Liverpool came in our mind it reminds us of the great football giant, Everton and Liverpool are the two teams that plays in premiership league. It is a city of diversity and there is so much to see in Liverpool.
You will really enjoy in the natural beauties of the Liverpool. This city is the mixture of art, culture and heritage .Along the Merseyside is the historical Albert Dock, which are now the citys most popular attractions.
Street is naturally one of the most popular to visit amongst tourists, mainly because of the Beatles. Three Graces is also a must visit place because of its world heritage status. For art lovers there is walker art gallery. In Walker Art Gallery you can see great collection of the famous writers like degas. Tate Liverpool has got master piece collection of Picasso, Warhol etc.
Night Life in Liverpool
Liverpool has really a magnificent nightlife; with pubs and clubs filled all around the places. It is a very good place to spend your fantastic time here. It provides you with the late night clubs and bars offering you your favorite music and drinks. The famous ones include baby blue in the Albert. Baa Bar on Fleet Street is has it’s own unique style.
Liverpool’s most famous club night is Cream at Nation off Slater Street; The citys famous pubs includes the gloriously tiled and gilded philharmonic and ye cracke. Another one on the Mathew Street is the Cavern club it hosts a live music for the music fans, it is famous because beetles gave its first performance here only.
Weather in Liverpool
Liverpool has got a capricious weather i.e. you cannot predict what will be there for you in the next hour. The temperature is pretty low around 3 degrees Celsius in the months between July and January due to rainfall between these periods. The most favorable time to visit here is between the months of April to September having a moderate temperature at that time.
Tips for Liverpool Travelers
- Make sure that you have your passport tickets and money in your hand luggage.
- Beggars are a big problem in the city you will be visited by the beggars frequently.
- Liverpool is famous for the drinks being spiked so always keep a sign at your drink. But don’t drink much as it will lose your enjoyment.
- The tourist information center there is very useful if you have not pre booked your accommodation. They do not charge any extra money.
- At the airport always keep the luggage with you.
- Don’t eat too much while flying as it will create hypertension.